Re: Cryptanalysis in QST

Bob Parr

I recall reading an article about the use of the original Paraset and a simple coding technique that required the two operators to know the same phrase or sentence that was used to encrypt the message.  I know we are not supposed to use any kind of encryption on air as HAMs but does anyone know the code of which I speak?

Join BayouJumperKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.