Re: [4SQRP] cricket 30

AG1P Ron

Just an update - As of yesterday, all crystals have been mailed. US purchasers should get them by the end of the week. They will arrive in a #10 envelope from Four State QRP Group. USPS did not know ship times on the DX letters.

If you do not receive your crystal in a reasonable amount of time, please contact me off list - my call at earthlink dot net.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer New CricketMaster

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of AG1P Ron
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 7:29 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] cricket 30

To those Cricket 30 purchasers awaiting the 10.106 crystals.

I finally received ship confirmation for the crystals. As soon as I receive them, I will package them in envelopes and send them out. Hopefully you will see them within next two weeks depending on crystals’ arrival and Holiday mail volumes.

We want to thank everyone for their patience while we endured this long backorder delay.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer New CricketMaster

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Edmo
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:38 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] cricket 30

Did anybody who received only one crystal  for the Cricket 30 ever receive the second one? I'm still waiting 

Ronald S Edmo KF7JZH

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019, 11:20 Wayne Steury <waynesteury@...> wrote:

Yes I thought the cricket did not have an audible pitch with some stations. I modified the C 13 capacitor with a little Variable that helped.

Wayne Steury N9egt 

On Dec 3, 2019, at 9:20 AM, colin humphries <3humps@...> wrote:

Anyone else had problems with the side-tone being very high pitched? About 1200hz, I have checked the wiring, everything works and the values are correct, but the side-tone is getting close to a dog whistle 😁, thoughts?
De K0LIN

Join CricketKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.