From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of AG1P Ron
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 7:29 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] cricket 30

To those Cricket 30 purchasers awaiting the 10.106 crystals.

I finally received ship confirmation for the crystals. As soon as I receive them, I will package them in envelopes and send them out. Hopefully you will see them within next two weeks depending on crystals’ arrival and Holiday mail volumes.

We want to thank everyone for their patience while we endured this long backorder delay.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer New CricketMaster

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster