Re: [4SQRP] Hilltopper mods - 'how to get them'

KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...>

Dave,

Thank you very much for doing this.  I already loved my HT20 but after the mods, it's even better.

Indiana Fireflies QRP Group met for Pizza last night and we were talking about how great the 4 States kits have been.

Outdoor Ops Season is almost here in Indiana....where it's 70 today and snowing tomorrow.

Every day can be field day!

de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 5:40 AM Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:
folks-

At this point, I've shipped all but two mod sets for the Hilltopper. Parts are due in today and then I can ship those.  About 20 sets have gone out.

I was surprised to discover that most of the padded mailers shipped as 'large envelope' rather than 'parcel'. That put the postage cost at $1.00 instead of almost $4.  Feel free to email me directly (below) to request a refund of the overage. Otherwise, consider it a contribution to my 'project fund'. I won't mind.

73- Dave Benson, K1SWL
davek1swl at gmail.com

Please contact me directly for these:   davek1swl at gmail.com
The price for all three is $7 via Paypal (A check's fine too)  The big difference is the need for a padded mailer, po$tage and Paypal fee- those alone add up to $5.

For this flavor:  Paypal to my e-mail address above.

I'll be able to ship later this week- I've just reordered parts

73 de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey