Re: Frequency calibration

Dave Benson

Frank-

Thanks for the feedback- glad it's squared away!

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 6:57 AM Frank <prpntfmr@...> wrote:
Hi Dave and Charles,
   Thanks for the replies.
I got up this morning and calibrated the Hilltopper. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, sometimes I
tend to over complicate things.
I just used the freq counter and it is within 2Hz on transmit. I used a little 300 mw transmitter I built to set
the rx offset. I will check that tonight when I can receive a good strong signal from W1AW.
I put in the sidetone volume and rx gain mods when I built it and it seems fine.
I really enjoyed building it and am going to order the 20 meter version and look forward to using them.

  Thanks again & 73's  Frank  KB4VU