Re: HT-20 Hilltopper

Charles W. Powell

Nice job!  The splash screen format looks vaguely familiar…   Please upload your STL files to the files section of this forum.

On May 24, 2019, at 3:36 PM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

Hey guys had to share this.

STL files will be uploaded (work in progress) open for all to use just share any changes.

I trimmed the I2C interface right down to the lcd, no header, I also removed the back light jumper and bridged it.

Some notes on the STL:

Done with tinkercad

uses stock screws spacing is a hair tight and may need to use a razor to bring it in (always better to have to much, hard to add it back).

LCD opening was left with no screw holes to open all options of mounting.

LCD opening is also a little tight to make up for vari in screens again going with more it better.

I got a nice fit and used the screen to make holes for screws, it was a tight fit but I didn't want to add more than was needed.

Thanks Dave, N1SWL and NK8O,

<20190524_155626.jpg><20190524_153624.jpg><20190524_155313.jpg><20190524_155715.jpg> Chas

It's not pretty but it does the job.

73

 David

  N8DAH