From: HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Martin Kramer via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 4:01 AM
To: HilltopperKit@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: [HilltopperKit] Hilltopper 40m firmware

Hello group,

I had the Hilltopper-40_V2.0 firmware loaded on a second ATMEGA chip to experiment with my HT 40m. In TX or Calibration mode, the output frequency is 7.580 MHz, not the expected 7.030 MHz.
It is the original file that was downloaded here.

I can not find my mistake.

The original ATMEGA delivered with the kit ,works fine.

Can someone check that?

Many Thanks,

Martin DH3FR