Re: 40 meter hilltopper little rf outpt.q

Ed Oxer, W8EO

Hi David,

Tnx for the reply.

On close examination I found that U4 was missing and looking in the parts box there it was. After a quick install, problem solved.

I found that voltages were listed on the schematics at key points in the circuit. That would have been my next step.

I'm using the 3d printed paddle I got from you at Dayton. It's working well.

I'm putting together a Vectronics 40 mtr qrp xmtr to go with the ZZRX 40 that the Mich State Univ ARC built as a project
this year. We also built a couple of QCX's. What an amazing rig that is. We combined the audio and radio clubs at W8SH
and attracted 13 newly licensed hams. They love building radio and audio stuff. This very important for engineering students.

I'll look for you on the radio.

Tnx and 73,

Ed, W8EO
East Lansing