HT20 Alive!

Curt

The radio worked when turned on, and no smoke escaped!  Alignment was easy as described in the manual.  The receiver is fantastic, and am getting 5W output with a 12VDC supply.  One question is whether I can use the shack 13.8VDC supply without blowing up the finals?  Also, what is minimum voltage?  Will a 9VDC battery work, maybe 1W output?

No contacts yet but that will happen soon.

I think the little green box will become one of my favorites.  When the weather cools a bit, from the patio with an EFHW n tuner ought to be fun.

Thanks Dave and 4state!

Curt KB5JO