Re: HT20 Alive!

Curt

I hear the LiFePO4 batteries are more robust LiPo although have never used them.  For sure the lipos don't like total discharge or overcharge and can puff if subjected to either.  I use a balancing charger for the LiPo and they maybe are too delicate for banging around in a back or "go" pack.  I understand they can catch fire when abused although have never had that happen with the model airplanes.  I treat the LiPo like fine china and keep them in a special charging pack when not flying in an airplane.

Now to make some QSOs with emerald QRP.

73, Curt KB5JO