Re: Hilltopper

Ronald Starr

Many thanks Jim for the notice of limited availability.  Have a 20m yet to build but would definitely hate to miss this one.  Just ordered to be sure.  Again genuinely appreciate the time and effort expended in this kitting venture for the benefit of the group!
73, Ron K0OXB

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 12:45 PM, Jim Pruitt
<jpruitt67@...> wrote:
As a heads up: Just in case anyone is undecided about ordering the
Hilltopper be aware that I only have 8 kits left.  There has been talk
of another short run but even if that happens it will take time to get
the parts and boards ordered and in hand  and get them kitted and there
is no guarantee that the group will do another run. If the Hilltopper is
on your list but you have not ordered it yet, you might consider
ordering it now before they are gone.  Dave Benson did a terrific job on
this kit.

Thank you for your support.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 9/12/2019 10:14 PM, Leland L. Bahr wrote:
> I just ordered a 40 meter Hilltopper and have not built my 20 meter
> version yet!  Curt, KB5JO, a friend of mine, keeps telling me how much
> fun he is having with his 20 meter version.  So even though I have not
> built the first one, I did not want to miss out in being able to get a
> 40 meter version.  I can see, there is a lot a merit in simplicity.
> The Hilltopper is well laid out and the instruction manual is great.
snip