Re: CQ WW this weekend. Fire up the HT-20s n 40s

Charles W. Powell

My HT-20 netted Azores, 3750 miles, and Hawaii, 3550 miles from my NE QTH last week on the same day. Not bad for 5 watts and zero sunspots. QRP works.

On Nov 23, 2019, at 2:52 PM, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:

Okay - thanks! VE6BBP is 1400 miles from here. Look at me taking 5w for granted - shame on me!

On Nov 23, 2019, at 2:47 PM, Curt via Groups.Io wrote:

Actually VE6 pretty exotic with QRP. From here it is 1800 miles. Kinda hard to get attention among the big guns on 20M during CQ WW. Sunday ought to get better as folks strain for the rare ones. Up to 7 DXCC entities here so far. QC, ON, AB too

--
Jeff N0̸MII