Re: CQ WW this weekend. Fire up the HT-20s n 40s

Curt

Ended up with 13 entities, 19 QSOs.  Enough is enough, like continuous pileup.  Antenna 150' doublet up 50'.  Seemed propagation wasn't as good as previous years.

Best DX was Japan, 6700 miles from me.  I had one QSO with VY1AAA which wonder if was legit, because recall reading the station at VY1JA was being dismantled after Sweepstakes.

Wish the HT passband was somewhat tighter, and ability to move frequency faster would be great too.  But in general the radio was a lot of fun to use.  It is my favorite 20M single band QRP radio.

I look forward to CQ WW DX 'test every November to give latest QRP/QRPp radio a workout.

72 Curt KB5JO