Re: programming the Hilltopper Arduino chip

AG1P Ron

I remember when in 1967 everyone in Arizona State Engineering had one of these strapped to their belt. Mine (see picture) still sits on my bookshelf next to the desk.

72 - Ron - AG1P

From: HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Meyer, WG5F
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 11:55 AM
To: HilltopperKit@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HilltopperKit] programming the Hilltopper Arduino chip

When I started as an EE Freshman at OK-State, in 1975, the student bookstore was running a close-out on Post slide rules.

I bought a Versalog for $20 and put it away...

Then about 10 years later I had my sister-in-law frame it in a deep picture frame and with a little brass name plate that says, "In case of computer failure, Break Glass."

73,

-Ed, WG5F