Re: Hill Top 20 firmware update (and hello!)

Colin Evans M1BUU

When I'm feeling brave enough I'll tear down the rig and reflash the Nano with the code from this group. I guess that I'll have to study the code to make sure pin assignments are OK etc.

I do tend to 'work up' to doing something, at the moment I'm just in the thinking phase, the doing will come much later :-)

I wasn't happy with the alignment that I did, my filter crystals had a different charasteric so the centre frequency took some experimenting to find out. I need to go back in and try to characterize the filter whilst the rig is in bits.

73, Colin