Re: Hilltopper 40 help

K0LWY

GM everyone.   I received my new chip from Jim and everything is working like a top now.  rather than have it mailed in a separate box I just went ahead and ordered the HT-20 and had Jim put it in the same box to save on the shipping.  It's going to be a busy winter building kits.  The Hilltopper 20,  Bayou jumper and 4Stuner are all sitting on the shelf.  Hope they turn out as good as the Hilltopper 40 did.  If they don't I know where there are a lot of nice folks to help out.  Thanks everyone and especially Jim.
Wally K0LWY