From: HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Timothy Fidler
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 9:07 PM
To: HilltopperKit@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [HilltopperKit] Status of Hilltoppers and Price they were sold at last time.

Gents,  I notice from the main page that all Hilltoppers are currently sold out.  - Is there a  rekit and if so , which bands please ?
I seem to remember a price (indic. only) of  USD 105 and I am guessing that was freighted to Nz

I was going to suggest this  kit to someone here as it is less problematic to get going than the QCX series and has most of the features.

regards,  Tim F