Topics

What a great build!

W0MQY

You are very welcome Dave.  I have always appreciated your excellent designs and the hard work you and the 4sqrp crew put into making them available for us to enjoy.  Jack, WD0CFH, and I both have enjoyed the building of this kit.  Our first contact with the little radio was with each other. I’m sure we are going to enjoy the Dummy load QSO Party this year more than usual.  This Little Radio definitely is Big FUN.

Thanks again.   Two happy campers 😁

72/73  Joe  W0MQY

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net

Dave Benson

Joe-

Thanks- we never tire of hearing that!

Thanks also for lending Jack a hand with troubleshooting- awfully good of you. :-)

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 10:51 AM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Just finished the Hilltopper 40 build and I want to send kudo's out to all involved in making this kit a pleasure to own, build, and operate. Having been a kitter in the early days of 4sqrp, the individual bagging of parts coupled with excellent color coded build sheets, makes it one of most pleasurable kits I have ever built. My sincere thanks to you all for a superb job.

72/73

Joe   W0MQY

W0MQY