Topics

code will not compile - Hilltopper 20

Charles W. Powell

Good news.  Glad you found the problem.

On Jun 23, 2019, at 2:29 PM, Eric Holzapfel <ewholz@...> wrote:

All is well, bad Arduino , got new Arduino, and can program no problem

Eric Holzapfel <ewholz@...>

All is well, bad Arduino , got new Arduino, and can program no problem

Eric Holzapfel <ewholz@...>

Now THAT makes sense!! Thanks Guys!! Shame on me for not reading Ron's post MORE carefully!

Eric

Charles W. Powell

Yes, Etherkit version 2.0.1 is the one needed.  It is *NOT* the latest version.

On May 13, 2019, at 12:42 AM, Eric Holzapfel <ewholz@...> wrote:

Hello Ron,
Thanks!  I will take a look at the info you provided, and try that.
Thanks,
will get back if successuful!

Eric Holzapfel <ewholz@...>

Hello Ron,
Thanks!  I will take a look at the info you provided, and try that.
Thanks,
will get back if successuful!

AG1P Ron

I was able to get it to compile using Arduino version 1.8.7 and the Si5351 version Etherkit_Si5351-2.0.1.zip from https://www.arduinolibraries.info/libraries/etherkit-si5351