At this point, I've shipped all but two mod sets for the Hilltopper. Parts are due in today and then I can ship those.  About 20 sets have gone out.

I was surprised to discover that most of the padded mailers shipped as 'large envelope' rather than 'parcel'. That put the postage cost at $1.00 instead of almost $4.  Feel free to email me directly (below) to request a refund of the overage. Otherwise, consider it a contribution to my 'project fund'. I won't mind.

73- Dave Benson, K1SWL
davek1swl at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dave Benson via Groups.Io <davek1swl=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 4:28 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] Hilltopper mods - 'how to get them'
To: <main@4sqrp.groups.io>, <HilltopperKit@4sqrp.groups.io>

gang-

As my original post mentioned, fixes 1) and 2) are free for the asking.

Please contact me directly for these:   davek1swl at gmail.com
-----------------------
The price for all three is $7 via Paypal (A check's fine too)  The big difference is the need for a padded mailer, po$tage and Paypal fee- those alone add up to $5.

For this flavor:  Paypal to my e-mail address above.
-----------------------

I'll be able to ship later this week- I've just reordered parts

73- Dave, K1SWL
_._,_._,_

KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...>

Dave,

Thank you very much for doing this.  I already loved my HT20 but after the mods, it's even better.

Indiana Fireflies QRP Group met for Pizza last night and we were talking about how great the 4 States kits have been.

Outdoor Ops Season is almost here in Indiana....where it's 70 today and snowing tomorrow.

Every day can be field day!

de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

folks-

davek1swl at gmail.com

As my original post mentioned, fixes 1) and 2) are free for the asking.

Please contact me directly for these:   davek1swl at gmail.com
-----------------------
The price for all three is $7 via Paypal (A check's fine too)  The big difference is the need for a padded mailer, po$tage and Paypal fee- those alone add up to $5.

For this flavor:  Paypal to my e-mail address above.
-----------------------

I'll be able to ship later this week- I've just reordered parts

73 de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

Dave Benson

Thanks, Brian!

I was portable for the afternoon CWT sprint yesterday- 17 contacts on 20 and 40M. The ground's bare on south-facing slopes but still a foot of snow in the shade.

It's still a bit early for outdoor ops here in NH, but you take opportunities when they arise. Upper 50s and mostly sunny when I set up. It was down to 50F, overcast and winds gusting 35 by the time I packed up.

73- Dave, K1SWL

davek1swl at gmail.com

As my original post mentioned, fixes 1) and 2) are free for the asking.

Please contact me directly for these:   davek1swl at gmail.com
-----------------------
The price for all three is $7 via Paypal (A check's fine too)  The big difference is the need for a padded mailer, po$tage and Paypal fee- those alone add up to $5.

For this flavor:  Paypal to my e-mail address above.
-----------------------

I'll be able to ship later this week- I've just reordered parts

73 de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

Bob Zolecki

Hi Dave
Put my money in ur "project fund" .
73 de Bob Z KR9Z

davek1swl at gmail.com

As my original post mentioned, fixes 1) and 2) are free for the asking.

Please contact me directly for these:   davek1swl at gmail.com
-----------------------
The price for all three is $7 via Paypal (A check's fine too)  The big difference is the need for a padded mailer, po$tage and Paypal fee- those alone add up to $5.

For this flavor:  Paypal to my e-mail address above.

I'll be able to ship later this week- I've just reordered parts

73- Dave, K1SWL

Ronald Starr

Hello Dave,

No refund here...just appreciate your time and courtesy to assist the group!

73,  Ron K0OXB

folks-

davek1swl at gmail.com

As my original post mentioned, fixes 1) and 2) are free for the asking.