Topics

[ADV] [HilltopperKit] Bring Back the Hilltopper

jrdock@ckt.net

I built both 40 & the 20 meter and both function beautifully.  I do not have a display on either of them but I would like to see them kitted with one.  I would definitely build 2 more Hi Hi.  4SQRP does a great job of kitting and I really enjoy building their stuff.  Got just about everything they have kitted.
See you all at OzarkCon.

Jack ..... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Nov 5, 2019, at 11:39 AM, W4DNQ <ron@...> wrote:

I would have loved to been a member of 4sqrp group when it started.
But better late than never!
I asked the question a few weeks ago and got a positive answer back that they are thinking about it.

I am asking for a vote to start re-kitting the Hilltopper40 or 20.
I vote yes, with or without a case and/or with or without a display.

Looking forward to a positive response.
Ron W4DNQ Macclenny, Florida em80

WA1EDJ

I too am interested in a Hilltopper 20.  Funds now available after the Hamfest!  Hopefully they are just "temporarily" out of stock.

Bob
WA1EDJ