Topics

ADV: Re: [HilltopperKit] Another HIlltopper on the air!

jrdock@ckt.net

Just about got mine ready ... also got it at OzarkCon.  A few more components and then the hardware.  Work on it twice a month at our builders club meeting at Joe Porter’s (W0MQY) house.  Hope mine comes out as well as yours Hi.

Jack WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Oct 30, 2018, at 8:09 PM, troysk8 <kf7sey@...> wrote:

Thats great John. Hopefully we will see a video soon. I enjoy your videos you have done in the past.

Troy KF7SEY

On Oct 30, 2018, at 5:08 PM, tall_texan10 <johnrob281@...> wrote:

Finally got around to building the Hilltopper 20 that I purchased at the 2018 OzarkCon.  Put it on the air today and first QSO was with Sweden!  Other station gave me a 577 report with the same on my end.  Antenna was monoband 20 meter end fed with no tuner.  This is going to be a fantastic portable rig.  Good job to both designers!

73
John/W5CYF
TEXAS!