Topics

[ADV] Re: [HilltopperKit] Hilltopper 30

jrdock@ckt.net

I vote for it .... 30 is super for CW.  I have both the 20 & 40 and enjoy both.  Easy kit to build with top notch instructions with a design that’s hard to beat.
Jack ..... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Oct 19, 2019, at 3:58 PM, Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io <gary.k7ek@...> wrote:

I second that...

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

On Saturday, October 19, 2019, 03:23:38 PM EDT, Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:

Please make available a Hilltopper 30.  The 20 and 40 are great kits.  30 meters is a great band, so please seriously consider making a Hilltopper kit available for that band.
Lee, w0vt, w5drc