Topics

ATMEGA328P fuse setting for current HT20 code?

WA1EDJ

What are the fuse settings for the current code release?  I've done a search and not seen any mention of fuse settings.
I plan to burn a version for LCD.

TNX!
Bob
WA1EDJ

Charles W. Powell

There may be someone who knows more about this than I do, but I have updated the firmware dozens of times, including adding LCD and CAT, and I’ve never fooled with the fuse settings.  Even burning a new chip has not been a problem.  Also, I don’t think the fuse settings are locked, so you likely can read them from your existing chip using AVRDudess or something like it.