Topics

Changing Side tone

troysk8

Edited

I would like to change the side tone to 600 hz. I seen in the code where I can do that. What I'm unsure is where to adjust for the offset or if I need too. Anyone done it yet successfully?

Thanks,

Troy KF7SEY

Charles W. Powell

Yes, I did.  I can send you the file I used to flash my Hilltopper.  If you want it, send a private e-mail to nk8o at arrl dot net.

72,

Charles

On Sep 10, 2018, at 2:14 PM, troysk8 <kf7sey@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I would like to change the side tone to 600 hz. I seen in the code where I can do that. What I'm unsure is where to adjust for the offset or if I need too. Anyone done it yet successfully?

Thanks,

Troy KF7SEY

troysk8

I successfully changed my Hilltopper to use a 600 hz tone instead of the 800 hz. I will be posting a video on YouTube here in the near future on it.
Thanks Charles for all the help.

73, De KF7SEY