Topics

clock output

Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC

So, Atmega flashed OK but radio seemed dead upon alignment.
So, I began curve tracing. Seemed to get no IF from the first mixer, although signal in matches the 7Mz+ from signal generator.
So I tested the Si5351 and confirm 4v DC at pin 1, but pin 7 only yield 4.5v DC, no AC signal....tried to trigger off of it but no trigger LED confirmation from oscilloscope. I even set the osc to trigger of the signal generator which I set for 7Mhz + IF (12+) and in fact tried entire range from sig generator from 7 to 12+.  Oh, yes, I confirm 5v DC at pin 8 fo the first mixer.
Thus, at this point I am unable to confirm function of the Si5351.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Dave Benson

Charlie-

Did it work before you flashed the Atmega?

73 -Dave, K1SWL

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 1:01 PM Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC <pccmd@...> wrote:
So, Atmega flashed OK but radio seemed dead upon alignment.
So, I began curve tracing. Seemed to get no IF from the first mixer, although signal in matches the 7Mz+ from signal generator.
So I tested the Si5351 and confirm 4v DC at pin 1, but pin 7 only yield 4.5v DC, no AC signal....tried to trigger off of it but no trigger LED confirmation from oscilloscope. I even set the osc to trigger of the signal generator which I set for 7Mhz + IF (12+) and in fact tried entire range from sig generator from 7 to 12+.  Oh, yes, I confirm 5v DC at pin 8 fo the first mixer.
Thus, at this point I am unable to confirm function of the Si5351.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC

Edited

😬😬😬😬😬. Flashed first.
I was thinking of reflashing the original, which I backed up before my modification
If I had thought it through, I might have left your Atmega alone and flashed only the Atmega already in my Arduino Uno. 🙄
CC