Topics

Hilltopper keyer

Charles W. Powell

Dave Benson, you'll be glad to know that the implementation of the keyer in the Hilltopper is far superior to that of the QCX.  While the QCX is a fine radio, the keyer has a tendency to stumble periodically, and it's a little disconcerting.  The Hilltopper is rock solid and never misses a beat.

72,

Charles - NK8O

Dave Benson

Charles-

Thanks!  It took a while to get it right.

.....while I think of it:

4SQRP:  Do we have a contact person at ARRL for the Hilltopper sample?  I'd feel better if they had the updated version of the firmware with mode B included.

73- Dave, K1SWL