Topics

Just ordered one

Troy G.

Just bought a hill-topper. Super excited to get started on it. Just curious how long shipping takes? Thinking about using it for the skeeter hunt qrp in aug.

Thanks,

Troy KF7SEY

gary Lyons <gary.w0gx@...>

Troy,

I have your Hilltopper20 kitted and ready to ship. I'll be taking it to the P.O. later today. It usually takes 3 working days to reach the Left Coast .... but I can't control that part. 😊

Enjoy the build! We'll be watching for you on 20.

72,
Gary/w0gx

Dave Benson

Troy-

I'm also looking for to the Skeeter hunt in August.  Conditions permitting, I hope to work you then.  If so, it might well be the first 2-way Hilltopper QSO!

73-  Dave, K1SWL

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:54 PM, troysk8 <kf7sey@...> wrote:
Just bought a hill-topper. Super excited to get started on it. Just curious how long shipping takes? Thinking about using it for the skeeter hunt qrp in aug.

Thanks,

Troy KF7SEY

Troy G.

Dave,

That would be great if we could work each other. This will be my first year doing the Skeeter Hunt. I'm fairly new at CW. Just started last year and really got into this year. Mostly SOTA activating and chasing. I'm looking forward to the contest. it will be my first contest using CW.

73, Troy KF7SEY