Topics

LCD for Hilltopper?

WA1EDJ

I don't have my HIlltopper 20 yet but will soon.  My long term goal, after it it working minus LCD is to add one.

Is the Lloyd WA4EFS code the solution being used these days?

From what I can tell it is a I2C serial display, which I have.

TNX!
Bob
WA1EDJ

Charles W. Powell

Bob,

A number of us have added the display to the HT-20, as well as Lloyd’s CAT code.  Yes, the display is I2C.  The only thing you must do is match the I2C address of the code to the display.  They aren’t all the same..  Several of us have made modifications to the code to add features to the display.  It’s a very versatile unit.

On Nov 10, 2019, at 7:38 AM, WA1EDJ <bobc784@...> wrote:

I don't have my HIlltopper 20 yet but will soon.  My long term goal, after it it working minus LCD is to add one.

Is the Lloyd WA4EFS code the solution being used these days?

From what I can tell it is a I2C serial display, which I have.

TNX!
Bob
WA1EDJ