Topics

Manual for Hilltopper 40

Charles W. Powell

Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

Charles - NK8O

Wayne Dillon

here you go Chas
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:56 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

Charles - NK8O

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Wayne Dillon

or better yet - seeattachment, yeah I know the picture on the front is of a '20' but this is the manual for the '40'.
Blesings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:56 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

Charles - NK8O

--

Charles W. Powell

Thanks Wayne. Who would have thought to look on the site????  Duh….   I think the 20 meter manual was originally available only in the files section on Groups.io.

Charles - NK8O

On Dec 1, 2018, at 9:24 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

or better yet - seeattachment, yeah I know the picture on the front is of a '20' but this is the manual for the '40'.
Blesings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

Charles - NK8O

--

<Hilltopper40manual.pdf>