Topics

Manual for Hilltopper 40

Charles W. Powell

Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

72,

Charles - NK8O

Wayne Dillon

here you go Chas
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Wayne Dillon

or better yet - seeattachment, yeah I know the picture on the front is of a '20' but this is the manual for the '40'.
Blesings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:56 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

72,

Charles - NK8O

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Charles W. Powell

Thanks Wayne. Who would have thought to look on the site????  Duh….   I think the 20 meter manual was originally available only in the files section on Groups.io.

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Dec 1, 2018, at 9:24 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

or better yet - seeattachment, yeah I know the picture on the front is of a '20' but this is the manual for the '40'.
Blesings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:56 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there a manual published for the Hilltopper 40 units?  I was looking through the files and i found the firmware, but not the build manual.

72,

Charles - NK8O

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

<Hilltopper40manual.pdf>