Re: Maurania

Dave Benson

Everett-

Still looking forward to building mine- too many other irons in the fire.

We have a 5kW AM station about a mile from here.  I figure it'll cover the band during daylight hours.  It's Country music, but it's that 'Top-40 Country' format- which seems to be merging with 'pop'. Slim chance of hearing Dolly there!

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 8:47 AM Everett Catlin via Groups.Io <everettcatlin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just wanted to say that my Murania is still in daily use.I think I have more enjoyment from this kit than any other kit I have ever built. My local station WMCP is on now and I am listening to Dolly sing. Thanks again to 4SQRP.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX Columbia, Tn.

Join MuraniaKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.