Re: Maurania

John L. Porter

I agree, Everett! I've homebrewed and built a lot of kits, but this little AM radio seems to hold some magic in it. I guess it brings back a lot of memories of crystal radios I used to listen to as a kid.

It's strange that you started this thread yesterday. I just so happened to finally getting around to rewinding the ant yesterday while watching college football. I've had the wire sitting on my desk for months, but kept procrastinating doing it! I dozed off after finishing the 15 min job while listening to the Murania. Sweet!

73,
John, KD5EJA

Join MuraniaKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.