Re: Louder??

Curt M.

I’m not skilled enough at the component level to find the solution but I have to believe that someone on here will have the answer. As it was mentioned above, the mods made a very big difference in clarity and selectivity but I think the missing part of the kit is the volume. It’s funny because when I showed a few people in my radio club they all say, “turn it up some”. I tell them that as loud as it goes. Then they say, “if it was louder I’d really like to build one of those”. Too bad we all found this out after building it.  It’s such a cool looking radio but just falls short in the volume department.

Curt M.

Join MuraniaKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.