Re: Louder??

ohwenzelph

fwiw
I have tried a variety of small speakers, 4 8 16 25 32 and 45 ohms, the impedance does not have a noticeable significant effect to my surprise, larger ones seem to make more sound than smaller ones, among those that would fit I have not found one that sounds better or noticeably louder than the ones that come with the kit. A couple that were too large to fit seemed to sound a bit better, and the very largest of my small speakers sounded a bit louder.

Having done the mods, my volume control seems to work: nothing at all for affair amount, then rapidly goes to max volume and then no further increase the rest of the way.

73s

Join MuraniaKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.