Topics

Maurania

Everett Catlin

I just wanted to say that my Murania is still in daily use.I think I have more enjoyment from this kit than any other kit I have ever built. My local station WMCP is on now and I am listening to Dolly sing. Thanks again to 4SQRP.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX Columbia, Tn.

Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...>

Same here. Every day.

On September 21, 2019, at 8:47 AM, "Everett Catlin via Groups.Io" <everettcatlin@...> wrote:

I just wanted to say that my Murania is still in daily use.I think I have more enjoyment from this kit than any other kit I have ever built. My local station WMCP is on now and I am listening to Dolly sing. Thanks again to 4SQRP.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX Columbia, Tn.

Dave Benson

Everett-

Still looking forward to building mine- too many other irons in the fire.

We have a 5kW AM station about a mile from here.  I figure it'll cover the band during daylight hours.  It's Country music, but it's that 'Top-40 Country' format- which seems to be merging with 'pop'. Slim chance of hearing Dolly there!

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 8:47 AM Everett Catlin via Groups.Io <everettcatlin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just wanted to say that my Murania is still in daily use.I think I have more enjoyment from this kit than any other kit I have ever built. My local station WMCP is on now and I am listening to Dolly sing. Thanks again to 4SQRP.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX Columbia, Tn.

Everett Catlin

Hi Dave,
I get WMCP, WKOm ?, Some other local stations. WSM out of Nashville. Listen to OPRY Saturday night. Brings back many memories. I did the mod played with it tnd then took it back to original.

73Everett Catlin N5MZX

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, 12:30:11 PM CDT, Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Everett-

Still looking forward to building mine- too many other irons in the fire.

We have a 5kW AM station about a mile from here.  I figure it'll cover the band during daylight hours.  It's Country music, but it's that 'Top-40 Country' format- which seems to be merging with 'pop'. Slim chance of hearing Dolly there!

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 8:47 AM Everett Catlin via Groups.Io <everettcatlin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just wanted to say that my Murania is still in daily use.I think I have more enjoyment from this kit than any other kit I have ever built. My local station WMCP is on now and I am listening to Dolly sing. Thanks again to 4SQRP.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX Columbia, Tn.

Paul Smith

Glad to hear U are enjoying the kit