Re: Q2 Orientation

AndyH

You're correct, Dan.

   Q2 has two flat sides.  The smaller flat has the beveled corners.  The small flat aligns with the flat on the silkscreen, and the large flat faces the round side of the silkscreen.  (I assembled my N75a in early March - it's my go-to AM receiver and spends most evenings connected to my 40/20 fan dipole and bringing the sounds of the Caribbean and South America to my bench.)

   Enjoy the build!
   72/73, Andy, KG5RKP

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 04:18 PM, Dan Reynolds wrote:
I just want to be sure that Q2 is installed "BACKWARDS" of the PCB silkscreen.

I found a post on it on the regular 4SQRP group page and in the instructions it sort of says that - I was assuming the right side of the board was the right side as viewed from the front/face of the board...

Dan Reynolds
KB9JLO

--
   73, Andy, KG5RKP