Re: Q2 Orientation

ohwenzelph

Hi James,
It took me a little while to figure out that the display actually fits most of the way into the hole in the front panel. It is a nice just right snug fit. Also I am not sure if the flat washers are needed to mount the speaker, I ground off a portion of each one so I could get them to lay down flat but you might try just using the lock washer alone under the nut and skipping the flat ones. The switch is off when it’s closest to the corner and on when it’s closest the to middle of the back of the rig. There are about 7 clicks in the speaker when tuning from 3.5 to 4.0 MHz. A couple of the edges of some of the board were a little bit rough. Just a few light swipes with some 220 grit paper was good enough in almost no time. Good luck.
jer aa1of

Join N75@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.