From: O17Kit@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:O17Kit@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Johnny Matlock
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 12:08 PM
To: O17Kit@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [O17Kit] Need manual for old board

Hello Steve

Try posting ur request to the main group reflector.

This will get you a larger audience.

72

Johnny AC0BQ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:59 PM stephen white <sswhite@...> wrote:

I picked up a O17 board at Ozarkcon this year but it didn't have a build manual with it.  I think this might be one of the original ones.  The current manual available from this subgroup is different in quite a few ways so I do not have adequate info to build the board up...I am hoping someplace there is a manual that I can download or some one might a copy of an old one...Help Please.

Steve  NU0P

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Join O17Kit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.