This will get you a larger audience.
72
Johnny AC0BQ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:59 PM stephen white <sswhite@...> wrote:
I picked up a O17 board at Ozarkcon this year but it didn't have a build manual with it.  I think this might be one of the original ones.  The current manual available from this subgroup is different in quite a few ways so I do not have adequate info to build the board up...I am hoping someplace there is a manual that I can download or some one might a copy of an old one...Help Please.

Steve  NU0P

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG1P Ron

GA Steve,

I checked the doc on the website and archives. There is no sign of a manual. Not sure if Tommy forgot to send it or it was misplaced.

72 -Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tommy Henderson

Hi Steve,

I will need to find it, however, I should be able to get one together.  I did not have it in electronic format.

Tommy - WD5AGO

I picked up a O17 board at Ozarkcon this year but it didn't have a build manual with it.  I think this might be one of the original ones.  The current manual available from this subgroup is different in quite a few ways so I do not have adequate info to build the board up...I am hoping someplace there is a manual that I can download or some one might a copy of an old one...Help Please.

Steve  NU0P

stephen white

Great!!!   I was not sure anyone had it anymore…thanks so much

Steve NU0P

I will need to find it, however, I should be able to get one together.  I did not have it in electronic format.

Tommy - WD5AGO

I picked up a O17 board at Ozarkcon this year but it didn't have a build manual with it.  I think this might be one of the original ones.  The current manual available from this subgroup is different in quite a few ways so I do not have adequate info to build the board up...I am hoping someplace there is a manual that I can download or some one might a copy of an old one...Help Please.

Steve  NU0P

stephen white

Tommy

Any luck finding that old documentation for me on the O17??

Steve NU0P

I will need to find it, however, I should be able to get one together.  I did not have it in electronic format.

Tommy - WD5AGO

I picked up a O17 board at Ozarkcon this year but it didn't have a build manual with it.  I think this might be one of the original ones.  The current manual available from this subgroup is different in quite a few ways so I do not have adequate info to build the board up...I am hoping someplace there is a manual that I can download or some one might a copy of an old one...Help Please.

Steve  NU0P

Tommy Henderson

Here is what I found, the parts list was destroyed on the last computer.  The old parts would have bad part numbers anyhow.  The parts used on the new board can sub into the old board that are the same.

Tommy - WD5AGO

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com