From: Neil Goldstein
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:23 PM
To: OzarkPatrolKit@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OzarkPatrolKit] Build Manual

Steve,

Some quick research shows that this is not the Ozark Patrol, but a transceiver kit that was offered by 4SQRP some time ago.

Here is a link to the page:  http://4sqrp.com/resource/ozark17/ozark17.htm

--Neil, W2NDG

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:59 PM stephen white <sswhite@...> wrote:

I picked up a board for the Ozark17 but believe to be one of the original designs.  I have seen the build manual for the latest design and the PCB loo quite a bit different.  I do not know what rev this board is since there is no markings on it but Ozark17 and WD5AGO.  I have sent an email to him but have hear nothing back.  I am hoping that a manual still exists some where or someone might send me a copy of an original build manual.

Thanks  Steve NU0P

--

Neil Goldstein  W2NDG  WQXD361
http://www.neilgoldstein.com