Re: Builder Comments

KD5ALD

Hello
The Ozark Patrol is a great regenerative receiver
Nicely thought and put together well :) I just love mine
the gimmick capacitor ! It does not seem to be such a gimmick !
I had to make several before my rig really started to work really well !
But now I know it is great simple well designed rig
73

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 9:01 AM Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:
Hello to the group...I would like to get some feedback on the Ozark Patrol from the builders...How do you like the kit?...How would you rate the performance?...I'm thinking about trying one but would like to get some more information first...Any comments would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance for your comments...73 Jim WB2LHP

Join OzarkPatrolKit@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.