To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:26:14 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Wed Nite & Thurs Morn Net Chekins [1 Attachment]

Good net in spite of the sun, thanks for checking in.  It was fun, we'll have a rig night agn soon.  Maybe we can scare up some Four State rigs.   80M was in better shape than I expected Wed night, but 40 was poor this morning, or maybe just long.  Chas was the only checkin this morning, I didnt hear any other Four Staters, so if you were trying I'm sri I missed you.  Hope to hear you next week when the bands will be much better.  Making it in were:

--
I love this radio stuff!