NOTICE OF RADIO SETUP/OPERATION FROM "NOWHERE" IN KANSAS

Phil Anderson

Hey All,

The Douglas County, KS Club, W0UK, is setting up tomorrow near Norwood, KS (we call it NOWHERE) near the railroad tracks extending south from Baldwin, KS. We'll be about 10 miles south of the Baldwin, KS exit off 59 HWY on Stafford road. There is a small train station there and a park and tables (with electricity) and that's about it.

We expect to be on the air and calling CQ (SSB) at about 10 AM for a couple of hours. Look for us just above the bottom of the General portion of the 20 and/or 40 meter bands. IF YOU WORK US WE PLAN TO SEND OUT A CERTIFICATE (It's cool looking).

Hear you then?

Uncle Phil/W0XI