Re: NOTICE OF RADIO SETUP/OPERATION FROM "NOWHERE" IN KANSAS

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok Phil
No CW??
It's against the law to use a mike, except for 2M!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, October 9, 2015, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey All,

The Douglas County, KS Club, W0UK, is setting up tomorrow near Norwood,
KS (we call it NOWHERE) near the railroad tracks extending south from
Baldwin, KS. We'll be about 10 miles south of the Baldwin, KS exit off
59 HWY on Stafford road. There is a small train station there and a park
and tables (with electricity) and that's about it.

We expect to be on the air and calling CQ (SSB) at about 10 AM for a
couple of hours. Look for us just above the bottom of the General
portion of the 20 and/or 40 meter bands. IF YOU WORK US WE PLAN TO SEND
OUT A CERTIFICATE (It's cool looking).

Hear you then?

Uncle Phil/W0XI

---