Re: NOTICE OF RADIO SETUP/OPERATION FROM "NOWHERE" IN KANSAS

Phil Anderson

Funny Paul. There are too few CW ops in our club and since I'm bringing my FT450D to NOWHERE, It'll be on SSB most of the time.
I my rob a bit of op time to see if anyone is out there for CW, hi! I'm bringing a paddle and the 450 has an internal keyer.

72,73 Unc Phil/w0xi
Friday, October 09, 2015 2:58 PM

What the heck is a MIC??? and what do you do with it?

de Paul N0NBD
Friday, October 09, 2015 11:46 AM
Ok Phil
No CW??
It's against the law to use a mike, except for 2M!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, October 9, 2015, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Friday, October 09, 2015 10:21 AM
Hey All,

The Douglas County, KS Club, W0UK, is setting up tomorrow near Norwood, KS (we call it NOWHERE) near the railroad tracks extending south from Baldwin, KS. We'll be about 10 miles south of the Baldwin, KS exit off 59 HWY on Stafford road. There is a small train station there and a park and tables (with electricity) and that's about it.

We expect to be on the air and calling CQ (SSB) at about 10 AM for a couple of hours. Look for us just above the bottom of the General portion of the 20 and/or 40 meter bands. IF YOU WORK US WE PLAN TO SEND OUT A CERTIFICATE (It's cool looking).

Hear you then?

Uncle Phil/W0XI

Avast logo