Re: NOTICE OF RADIO SETUP/OPERATION FROM "NOWHERE" IN KANSAS

Paul Smith

COOL BEANS PHIL..... Will listen up for U
de Paul N0NBD

---- "Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@sunflower.com [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Funny Paul. There are too few CW ops in our club and since I'm bringing
my FT450D to NOWHERE, It'll be on SSB most of the time.
I my rob a bit of op time to see if anyone is out there for CW, hi! I'm
bringing a paddle and the 450 has an internal keyer.

72,73 Unc Phil/w0xi
psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp] <mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Friday, October 09, 2015 2:58 PM

What the heck is a MIC??? and what do you do with it?

de Paul N0NBD

Johnny Matlock <mailto:jomatlock@gmail.com>
Friday, October 09, 2015 11:46 AM
Ok Phil
No CW??
It's against the law to use a mike, except for 2M!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, October 9, 2015, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@sunflower.com
<mailto:aldenmcduffie@sunflower.com> [4sqrp] <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Phil Anderson <mailto:aldenmcduffie@sunflower.com>
Friday, October 09, 2015 10:21 AM
Hey All,

The Douglas County, KS Club, W0UK, is setting up tomorrow near
Norwood, KS (we call it NOWHERE) near the railroad tracks extending
south from Baldwin, KS. We'll be about 10 miles south of the Baldwin,
KS exit off 59 HWY on Stafford road. There is a small train station
there and a park and tables (with electricity) and that's about it.

We expect to be on the air and calling CQ (SSB) at about 10 AM for a
couple of hours. Look for us just above the bottom of the General
portion of the 20 and/or 40 meter bands. IF YOU WORK US WE PLAN TO
SEND OUT A CERTIFICATE (It's cool looking).

Hear you then?

Uncle Phil/W0XI

---