Re: NOTICE OF RADIO SETUP/OPERATION FROM "NOWHERE" IN KANSAS

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey Phil
Hope you guys have fun no matter which mode you choose!
I would place a bet on the fact that most of started on SSB, I know I did!!
Have fun!

On Friday, October 9, 2015, psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

COOL BEANS PHIL..... Will listen up for U
de Paul N0NBD

---- "Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

> Funny Paul. There are too few CW ops in our club and since I'm bringing
> my FT450D to NOWHERE, It'll be on SSB most of the time.
> I my rob a bit of op time to see if anyone is out there for CW, hi! I'm
> bringing a paddle and the 450 has an internal keyer.
>
> 72,73 Unc Phil/w0xi
> > psmith61@... [4sqrp] 4sqrp@...>
> > Friday, October 09, 2015 2:58 PM
> >
> > What the heck is a MIC??? and what do you do with it?
> >
> > de Paul N0NBD
> >
> > Johnny Matlock jomatlock@...>
> > Friday, October 09, 2015 11:46 AM
> > Ok Phil
> > No CW??
> > It's against the law to use a mike, except for 2M!
> > Johnny AC0BQ
> >

> > On Friday, October 9, 2015, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@...
> > aldenmcduffie@...> [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...
> > 4sqrp@...>> wrote:
> >

> > --
> > QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
> > 72
> > JOHNNY AC0BQ ..
> >

> > Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@...>
> > Friday, October 09, 2015 10:21 AM
> > Hey All,
> >
> > The Douglas County, KS Club, W0UK, is setting up tomorrow near
> > Norwood, KS (we call it NOWHERE) near the railroad tracks extending
> > south from Baldwin, KS. We'll be about 10 miles south of the Baldwin,
> > KS exit off 59 HWY on Stafford road. There is a small train station
> > there and a park and tables (with electricity) and that's about it.
> >
> > We expect to be on the air and calling CQ (SSB) at about 10 AM for a
> > couple of hours. Look for us just above the bottom of the General
> > portion of the 20 and/or 40 meter bands. IF YOU WORK US WE PLAN TO
> > SEND OUT A CERTIFICATE (It's cool looking).
> >
> > Hear you then?
> >
> > Uncle Phil/W0XI
>

> ---

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"