Back home

Michael McEwen

I'm back home and working a minimal station (read:  40M [NVIS] &10M [Inv. V] CW/SSB and 2M [5/8 vert] FM...)...most of my stuff is down and being packed.  We are moving to OKC to be close (8-10 min) from our sons, their wives and our new grandbaby, Cora Sue.

I should be able to monitor email and spend some time trying for QSO's depending on whatever list the XYL has me working on!

Please resend any email for me that you feel is important...I just can't go through the 400+ messages on my four accounts.

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL - LFSARC (Lawton/Fort Sill Amateur Radio Club)
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

​Dr ​
Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
580 919-9205