Re: Looking for a HF Receiver

* On 2015 20 Oct 08:32 -0500, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Hi gang,
I am looking for a good used general coverage receiver (HF), something like
the Icom IC70/71, kenwood R600/R1000 (but NOT the Yaesu 7700) or similar to
take around with me. Any of you folks have something you'd like to pass
along at a fair price? I do PayPal.
You might give Mark a call over at Derby Radio Shack as he still shows
this R600 in stock:

http://www.hamradiocenter.biz/photos/preowned/r-600.jpg

He's showing $175.00 for it and I looked it over at the KS convention in
August and it is very clean. I had no need for it, but if I had been
looking, I would have kicked myself for not picking it up.

Mark's main website:

http://www.hamradiocenter.biz/

73, Nate