Re: 40 meter net report

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for doing NCS at short notice Johnny,
I didn't even get close to a radio last evening!
Should be back to normal (whatever "normal" is) next week.
From Terry's report 40 was much better behaved this morning, if we didn't have customers in I'd have been on the KX3 from the parking lot at work.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Well guys

I thought my antenna was down again, except for the s7 noise level!'
Two long distance stations made it in:
Chas W2SH
DALE K4EQ
Thanks for not letting me get skunked!