Re: SSS Correction

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

At our local club, when we announce a time for an event, we always state time by where Mickey Mouse's hands will point.

On 11/8/2015 6:43 AM, Bill Cromwell wrcromwell@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hi,

Some of us need to see something like 'the little hand is on the seven
and the big hand is the twelve..

For the rest of us Zulu works very well so long as we know where we are.
Our neighbors to the south in Indiana don't use daylight saving time
(can I move to Indiana?) but stay on CST year around. There are some
others but I have not traveled there as much and can't recall which
ones. If you want to include people outside your own locale then zulu is
a wonderful tool.

73,

Bill KU8H